Want to stop copycats in their tracks? Learn how copyright law automatically protects your creative content like your blog, photos, videos, and e-courses, and the huge benefit you can get by registering your copyrights ASAP.
(Be sure to listen to Episode 5 first for an overview of the different kinds of IP; Episode 7 builds on Episode 5).
- Who owns what?
- How to be sure your business owns copyrights when your employees or contractors do the creating
- Tricky ownership issues with co-creators
- What rights does a copyright owner get?
- Crazy good benefits of copyright registration
- How does the federal copyright registration process work? Do you need to hire an attorney?
- How long does a copyright registration last?
- Should you use the © symbol?
KEY TAKEAWAY: Copyright registration is easy and inexpensive — this is a MUST for any business that’s making money from content like a blog, videos, e-course, or other digital products.
Sign up below for a Copyright 101 guide (plus be the first to know when new episodes are live).
This podcast is information not legal advice specific to your situation.